11/09/2008

Some Creations to Share...

I just thought that today would be a share something with you day. I recently went onto

K Werner Design Blog. and I found one of her colour inspirations. So I came up with this little creations. It is a 3x3 box with 6 matching giftcards and envelopes.





Even though the colours that she has matched are Stampin Up! colours, I have transfered these to similar Bazzill Basics Cardstock colours of French Silk, Mauve Ice, Pickle and Bazzill White. The stamp I have used is the KaiserCRAFT Clear Stamp (Circles) The ribbon (from memory) is a Maya Road one that I had a small length of.
TFL:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia that is gorgeous. The flower card in the box looks neat.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! What a fabulous idea for gifts! The colours are just gorgeous too.

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow - that would make a gorgeous gift for a scrapping buddy or a non scrapping buddy.

Stunning!