09/09/2008

and some Eva

Eva is a stunning range of pinks, lavendars & greens. I love the sophistication of this range & to me, it's really versatile to your photos, whether they be kids or adult orientated!


I've done a layout, card & covered a maya road box (but stupidly never took a photo of the box & now my camera is in at Harvey Norman...again!)

On the layout I've used Bazzill for the base & Stirling (gorgeous birds all over this paper!), Eva lettering stickers & the diecut stickers as well. I don't know if you can see that the edge of the stirling has been inked, stitched and distressed. I love how basic grey has that kind of paper that responds to a bit of distressing!



The card has Courtier (the circle paper), and Stirling again with a scallop from my stash & the swirly green flourish is from the sticker diecut sheet of Eva.
Now, if my 15 year old can find what she's done with the small digital camera, I could get my other project up that I used the Versailles, which is a gorgeous paisley design!

Isn't Brenda's Ambrosia stuff just gorgeous??? Awesome work there!

3 comments:

Julia Ryder said...

Well done to you too Dallas, both you and Brenda have an amazing talent. Can't wait to see your MR box.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout and card, look forward to seeing your box.

Liddy said...

Gorgeous card and that layout another winner, so cool. Now, never satisfied, I want to see the box! LOL