28/09/2008

Oh WOW...

I have seen some beautiful creations being made while I have been away. I hope that this little challenge has put you into the Christmas spirit. I have had a fabulous weekend away. (not that is was very far from home). A break away just the same. For those of you that don't already know Phil and I also run a mobile hydraulic hose repair service. We have been fortunate enough this year to attend the annual Hydraulink Conference in Nelson. For those of you who think that conference is all fun and games? Wrong, there is a lot of business discussion to attend over two days, as well as formal dinner on Friday night, with prize giving. We were fortunate enough to have this function at the World of Wearable Arts Centre. Every year there is a fancy dress dinner on the Saturday night. This year was the Circus. We had a ball.
I have also been home long enough to whip up a quick tag for Brenda's little challenge. But as light is poor at this time of the night I will promise to share tomorrow. This little challenge is just a taste of what is coming to Scrap Box NZ in November. So you will all need to watch this space!!

No comments: