03/09/2008

A couple of cards to share today.


Using Basic Grey Sugared papers, Green Tara papers, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart with Glimmer Mist. Basic Grey rubon, organza ribbon. Also used the Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder. I love using this one, it is so versatile.


This one uses Basic Grey Two Scoop range. I also used Glimmer Mist on the scalloped chipboard circled behind the flower. I love this stuff. It gives such a nice shimmery look and is so easy to use. I am now on the hunt for some more colours!! Flower is Green Tara (I think).
The September sketch is now up. Here it is below.

Happy creating!
Bye for now
Brenda


2 comments:

Chris said...

luv the blog!
By the way, my new blog hasn't gotten to a very good start and I think I just need some motavation to get going. So if you could Please check out my blog and comment it would be great.
thnx!
shwayzesystem.blogspot.com

Julia Ryder said...

Many thanks for your kind comments Chris, it does take work though. The secret to kepping people interested is to update, update and update it as much as possible.