06/09/2008

Lots to Share...

Yes I have a lot to share today, although I am feeling a little under the weather. I guess now it is my turn to get the dreaded lurgy that's doing it's round in the Ryder house.


These colours are just a little unique for a Christmas type gift pocket, but they do work.


This first one that I want to share is a diaper fold pocket, you can make it as large or as small as you like, so long as your piece of paper is square. Here I have used KaiserCRAFT papers. Two pieces left at 12x12. The papers are back to back to give the pocket stability.
This next one is made using papers from Two Scoops. Just love the pink and lemon colour combo in this one. Plus I have embossed a piece of white vellum with the Birds & Swirls embossing folder. This gives the patterned paper underneath a soft look.
This one is made using the Boxer Range from Basic Grey. The red and white patterned paper, (the second layer) is actually the packaging from the Olio Rub-ons. The stamp is from Inque Boutique.


The stars and the tag were already precut (they were castoffs for a layout). So this card was quick and easy. It certainly doesn't pay to throw anything out!!
All products are available from Scrap Box NZ Store

Well I will leave you to look at these little creations that I have made. I think some tea, a hot lemon and barley drink and a coldrex tablet is in order for this lady.

No comments: