21/09/2008

A little princess

I was just going through my latest album and found this layout that I did about a month ago but hadn't quite finished. So now that Ihave I thought I'd share it.


The photo is of my daughter at her Grandma's 50th birthday. Her Grandma was dressed as a princess and then driven through town in a horse and cart. She only lasted half way in her princess attire as Libby just had to wear it (not that Grandma minded handing it over).

I've used Basic Grey Sugared papers, Prima and Heidi Swapp flowers, Basic Grey chipboard shapes inked, Inque Boutique wings stamp, Heidi Grace heart in and the brads are making memories.


And remember today is the last day for the colour challenge!!!

1 comment:

Julia Ryder said...

Love it, love it. Up to your usual standards Brenda:)