30/09/2008

Christmas Tag...

I managed to make a tag for Brenda's tag challenge on Sunday afternoon after returning from Conference. So as I promised here is what I came up with.

I have used paper from the Imaginisce Snowy Jo range, Bazzill White cardstock, Imaginisce Snag'em stamp (Trees), Boxer rubons, and American Craft rubons. Plus I have used Wacky Tac adhesive strips to cover the entire piece of white cardstock, then glitter over it. The sheer ribbon is from my own stash. I have inked the edge of the paper and placed the trees on foam tape for dimension.

Also congrats to Lynne for her tags that she made (see above post). These tags are stunning. And as I mentioned in my last post, this is a taste of what is to come... you will need to stay tuned.

1 comment:

dallas said...

oh those tags are just gorgeous!! I so love the look of glitter, but haven't dared open mine again after the last mess!! Congratulations Lynne on your gorgeous tags too!! Brenda - yours are just stunning!!