07/12/2008

More to Share...

I seem to be doing less and less scrapbook layouts at the moment and reverted back to my grassroots of card making. Maybe because they are quicker as time is always a factor these days. But I have found the time for my children's teachers' So have been flat out making little favour boxes like the ones below. I thought that i would share to get you all motivated on your Christmas crafting.

This first one is a triangle box that is made using just one rectangle piece of cardstock, which I have stamped on using Inque Boutique Christmas stamps and Colorbox fluid chalk ink. Gave the scallop circle nestibilities a work out again for the 'Joy' tag.

This one is a diaper fold envelope, which I intend on putting a cake of chocolate into, I will also decorate the outer wrapper of the chocolate to match. This is all in the folding of one square sheet of patterned paper. The stamping is again from the Inque Boutique Christmas set.

A Christmas Cracker favour box. This I have made using scraps from the new Waterberry range of papers from KaiserCRAFT. Not exactly a Christmas paper, but I think it works.

Last but not least a box-in-bag. I have used Snow Soiree from Imaginisce for this and the snowflake is made using the tag-team snow flake die run through the Cuttlebug. The ribbon is a scrap piece of Anna Griffin satin ribbon. The base of the bag is made using a constructed box from one square of Cardstock, then the paper wrapped around it. Easy. So easy I intend to make these again.

Hope this has given you all some inspiration for those handcrafted gifts and doesn't Brenda's work in the previous post look fantastic.


No comments: