21/12/2008

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas...



A couple more things to share today. Probably the last ones now before the man in the jolly red suit comes visiting.

This first piece is a simple layout I have done using KaiserCRAFT paper from the Dash Away All range (vixen) I have also used a piece of the new Sakura Park range under the photo as a mat. It is not a particularly nice photo of the layout but you will have the idea. I have also used some metallic paint under photo mat and on the Ho Ho Ho, some white cardstock run through the Cuttlebug (snowflakes), strips of red cardstock, Basic Grey and KaiserCraft rubons, rhinestone swirls and glitter. Phew who would have thought you could use so much product on a simple layout. I have also stamp a snowflake image on the title. The photo has been manipulated.

This second piece is something that I have been meaning to try for some time and finally got round to it. All it is, is an envelope made in to bag called a bag-0-lope. Then I have just embellished it. A simple little gift bag that you can make out of almost any size envelope.

I hope that this keeps the creative flair going for you all over the break and that you all take time out to relax on Christmas day. Have a fantastic Christmas and be safe.

No comments: