11/12/2008

Dec Card kit

Hi all,
Well can you believe its nearly Christmas. The time has gone so fast and blink and Santa will be here.
Anyway, have been lucky enough to have a play and design some cards for the Dec kit that is selling over in the shop. Basic Grey's Urban Prairie is just a Divine range of papers to be working with, along with the element stickers and buttons. Doubly yum!
The kit is well worth the $$$ spent and I ended up with so much left over that I am sure I can come up with some more amazing creations when the time allows.

1. Your invited card.
2. Wishing you all kinds of happy Card
3. Celebrate Card
4. Happy birthday Card
5. Happy day Card
6. For you Card

With the kit I think I managed to squeeze out a huge range of versatile cards with a spring feel to them. If you have the chance to get your hands on this kit then do so, its so worth the play!


Wishing everyone a fantastic Christmas and holiday season from me too.
Thanks Julia, Brenda and Dallas for welcoming me into such a fun fab team.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Lynne!

Tracy L said...

I agree, gorgeous cards!! I hope everyone at Scrapbox have a great Christmas and holiday time.