20/10/2012

Missed deadline !!!

Scrap Box NZ's last Sketch Challenge had a great amount of entries - hope the The Scrap Box NZ Great Christmas challenge get's just as many.  I know you are all busy and trying to fit it all in, sometimes we put things down to come back to later.

That's what happened with Nic with the last sketch challenge.  She cropped her layout and saved it, thought I'll send it later and did other things.  Forgot to send it and missed the deadline!  I wanted to share it with you, because as you can see below, she has done a fantastic job!




I love seeing how you all interpret the sketch - thanks Nic and sorry you were late - it's great!  By the way she submitted it the next morning when she remembered and I said I would share it.  I then went off and did other things and forgot about it - till now!  Don't put things off!  Do them when you remember, or write a note to remind yourself otherwise they may not happen at all or you could miss important deadlines !!!

Have a great Labour Weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Awww Nic, and it was a good one too. LOL

Mrs Frizz said...

awesome layout ...

Nic said...

thanks guys :) teach me to not do things when I first think of them won't it?