18/01/2009

Don't Forget Valentines Day...

Although Valentines Day is not usually widely celebrated in NZ as much as it is in the US. I thought that since I've seen some fantastic creations on blogs from the US, that I just had to put a little romantic twist on an old favourite.I have made this little origami gift box base, then added one piece of patterned paper to make a bottom and lid. The lid actually hinges on the back. The paper is an older range from Imaginisce, with a hint of sparkle. The satin flowers and ribbon are from the store also. The rest of the items are from my own stash. Can you tell that I like glitter and layers?
Then there are these two cards that I have also made. Aren't the colours striking? I remember being told once that black and blue do not go together, however there are no rules in scrapbooking. I have gone mad again with the glitter. So much so that I think that I have just about every colour imaginable, including black. So now that I have shared these with you, it's back to work now.

No comments: