10/07/2008

School Holiday Blues...

I love my two little darlings to bits, but have to admit I hate school holidays (except not having to make lunches and run down to Kindy three days a week). I spend the entire school holidays guilt ridden and yelling. Well I feel guilty because the work still goes on and that I SHOULD be spending time with the kids. And the fighting drives me up the wall so hence the constant harsh words. Although Jaden has been lucky to have been kept busy with going to friend's places. Tomorrow (weather permitting) I will take them to the Mapua Aquarium which they have never been to.

On the shop front, all new stock is now loaded, so go check it out. For those of you on budgets and lets face it, who isn't feeling the pinch of the ever increasing prices of almost everything. The new KaiserCRAFT papers and embellies are just great without the loss of quality. Don't forgat the July Monthly Special on Cosgmo and Blackboard Chipboard. These chipboard mini albums are great as they are black and make a fantastic background on their own.

We have welcomed Dallas to part of the team, and she has jumped right on in boots and all with doing a lovely inspirational Layout of July's Sketch. My two team members will also be set challenges of their own too, although neither of them know it yet.

1 comment:

Nic said...

got to love school holidays! LOL there is light at the end of the tunnel - mine would rather do their own thing and leave me alone!