26/07/2008

I Know, I Know

It has been awhile since I last blogged, But the sale has kept me on my toes. However I have had a little opportunity to create a couple of things, I will share them in my next blog.

For those of you who have not yet taken advantage of the sale, there is only 5 days to go. Stocks are running low, especially the cardstock. I will not be restocking Sugared, Boxer and Two Scoops from Basic Grey. So once they are gone they are gone!! You also only have 4 days left to get your name into the monthly guest designer draw, and the same for the sketch. Dallas will be setting the next sketch, so watch the forum for this. The poll for the 3 lines of Basic Grey that I will stock is fast running out also. Christmas is just around the corner and I have already made my first Christmas line order. Basic Grey are going to put out a Christmas line too, so we will watch with baited breath for that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Christmas stuff already! Looking forward to seeing the new BG lines that you will get in.