28/07/2008

OK I promised....

to share a couple of creations with you, I have been able to take time out to create and I have enjoyed it. So here are a couple more cards that I have made. Real girly cards, don't you think? the first one is just a couple of Bazzill Basics flowers folded in half to make the skirt part of the dress. I have used Bazzill bling cardstock (petty cash and in the pink), KaiserCRAFT rub-ons and pearls. The second one is made using the same cardstock as well as Fancy pants rub-ons, bazzill flowers, Inque Boutique stamp, KaiserCRAFT paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very girlie and very pretty. Using the flowers for the skirt is very cool.

Mrs Frizz said...

Very nice - very feminine ...

Liddy said...

Love the cards Julia, very clever with the flower skirt and the bottom one is very cool too.