24/06/2008

My Mojo is back!!




Over the weekend I got out my scrapping stuff for the first time in a little while. I just couldn't get into a creative flow at all with what I was working on. So I went back to basics and decided to make a card instead. So here is a look at what I created this morning. Just love some of the old Basic Grey favourites. Here I used papers from the Infuse line along with just a few scraps from my own stash. I gotta love the dimensional look, which I will now apply to my layouts. The KaiserCRAFT wooden flower has been covered with dimensional magic, then glitter.


On the subject of KaiserCRAFT, Look at all the goodies that arrived today.








They will be loaded into the store in the next couple of days. I know some of you have been eagerly awaiting the droplets. Some have made mention of them on the forum. Well here they are!!! AND will retail for $2-50 each. At that price you could buy several (because choosing is hard).
Well happy droolling over this yummy product.

1 comment:

Nic said...

bad Scrapbox owner! BAD!! BAD!!! Now I need to start a shopping list again!!