05/06/2008

Another Progress Report!!

Ok, this is hopefully my last update before my work space is completed. The sealer/undercoat has gone on the walls today so hopefully in the next couple of days the colour will start going on. Yippee. I can't wait to finally have a space to work in as well as pick & pack orders. At the moment it is a bit like climbing Mt Everest for a piece of cardstock. All my cardstock cupboards are just shoved into a corner of the garage and my poor car lives outside!! I will not post any more pictures until it is finished now. As I mentioned in earlier posts, there will be crop nights (or afternoons) arranged.

I am at the moment going through the final stages (in my head) the details of the Scrap Box Team Member challenge. I will in coming days post all the details in the forum for all to see. So all I can say is WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

1 comment:

Nic said...

I'm really excited to see what the new role is about Julia!