22/06/2008

I've been Tagged...

Yeh thanks Nic...

10 years ago... I was 24 and living with by husband of 4 years (no kids at this stage) just a Cocker Spaniel named Milo. He is still with us (just, as he is now 13 years old) We owned along with the bank our first home just down in Wakefield.

5 things to do today... Eat tea ( a roast pork my darling husband has cooked), then clean up, put kids to bed, WORK!!! then bed myself.

Snacks I enjoy... yep, cheese and crackers for me too!! LOL, and popcorn

Things that I would do if I were a millionaire... well I'd have a housemaid for a start, and a nanny, more time to scrap!!

Places I have lived... Well... Nelson (Richmond) then Darfield for four years (I started school at Darfield Primary), back to Richmond, then Brightwater (where my parents still are), Stoke, Wakefield, Richmond, Wakefield (now). Haven't been far.

So my turn to tag.... Bronny, Dallas, and Tanya-Leigh.

1 comment:

Nic said...

awww thanks for playing along!! was fun to read your answers too.