15/07/2010


SENZ is on this weekend at Riccarton Raceway Events Centre from the 16th - 18th July 2010.

For all those lucky enough to be going to SENZ in Christchurch - have a great time and for those of you who aren't going, I'm sure you will hear the stories about new products and hopefully see some of the items produced at the workshops.

I know of quite a few that are going down. Julia left with family today and hopefully I will catch up with her at SENZ. I'm flying down just for the day, but hope to come back with some great ideas to share, and some new products that Scrap Box NZ can add to the selection of products that we already carry. I'm meeting with a new supplier at the Airport. They have just become the newly appointed distributors for some high quality scrapbooking and cardmarking products that will soon be available in New Zealand.

No comments: