30/04/2009

New Month, New Owner, New Products - Time for a Sale

20% off almost everything for the month of May - excludes Gift Vouchers, Preorders, Class Kits, Books & Publications. It DOES include new products, so be sure to keep an eye out for them. Glimmer mist new colours, paper flowers (the only product that was affected with a small price increase), rhinestones, bazzill card stock (that is getting stocked up on colours shortly), ribbon etc. Stock up for some winter projects. Don't forget all orders over $60 receive free freight.

I've been a bit like a child in a candy shop lately - looking at all the wonderful papers and products I can get. Oh for an open cheque book!!! If there are items you are fond of using and can't find them here at Scrap Box NZ, let me know and I'll look into it and see if they can become part of the product lines. Contact me at fiona@scrapboxnz.com.

If any of you are local to the Nelson area, or are going to be visiting Sunny Nelson, I am more than happy for you to view the products in store. Give me a call on 03 5441598 to make an appointment. It would be great to meet with you.

Until later
Happy Scrapping

No comments: