07/02/2009

Multiple Posts Today...

Hope everyone is having a creative Waitangi Weekend. I know that I managed to get stuck into some serious craft yesterday. So I will have a couple of posts today. So grab a coffee (too early for the wine yet) sit back and enjoy.





These first two cards are just a simple card from green and white. I have used paper from the Urban Prairie range, plus cardstock in Parakeet and Eggshell. Simplistic yet effective.



This one I have made by embossing the front of the card, then inking over it. The papers are from KaiserCRAFT. The butterfly is an image from one of the new paper ranges from KaiserCraft that is released this month.

And this last one...well, from scraps really. Plus Inkadinkado Birthday Party Fun stamp set. I just love this stamp set, which is available from the store

No comments: