14/02/2009

Happy Happy Valentines Day...

I have a couple of things to share with you today. A layout, a favor box and a card.

I was inspired to get waaaaay out of my comfort zone and create a round layout. I think that this is only the second one in the years that I have been scrap-booking that I have done. With really pleasing results I think. It is literally made up from bits and pieces from Fancy Pants, KaiserCRAFT, Prima, Heidi Swapp, and Basic Grey. Plus my favourite product at the moment...Glimmer Mist.A little acetate and cardstock favor box, all the colours of romance. I have used 'Handpainted' from Basic Grey's Bittersweet.A sweet baby card...I think that this is the first EVER!! baby card that I have made. Again I have used paper from Bittersweet as well as Imaginisce, rub-on from Sugared, and a large Bazzill Bling Blossom.

And while we are all celebrating the day of Love, please, please bear a thought for those across the Tassie in Victoria. Valentines Day is probably the last thing on their minds.

1 comment:

Liddy said...

Totally love your round layout, it's beautiful.