21/11/2007

Scrapbook Essentials DT Call.




First of all, a BIIIIG congrats to whose lucky ladies who make onto the SE Design Team. Even though I was not fortunate enough this time round, I had a blast trying and you never know my luck might change next time. I can now post my submission here for all to see. The Off the Page project is for my Mum, and she can add her own personal touch with photos she likes. The photo of me on the single page LO is actually printed onto Calico. This was not as difficult as thought it was going to be. So long as the calico is taped down to a piece of printer paper firmly, not much can go wrong.

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

You have been busy ... go YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stuff - definitely give yourself a pat on the back!

Angela said...

Love your pages, and that calendar is great, your mum will love it!

Vicki said...

Big congratulations for giving it a go. Haven't you come a long way since your first ever layout. Well done.