06/12/2013

I'm back ...

Surely it can't have been that long since I've made a blog post.  Actually logging in just now, I nearly forgot how it all works.

Wow it's been busy - the shop, the website and life in general.  It all seems to be flying past so quickly.  Feel like I should be buying Easter Eggs not Christmas Present.

Hope you've all got your list sorted and working through them.  I seem to be adding things faster than I'm ticking them off.

CHRISTMAS SHOP HOURS and ORDER DELIVERIES

This is just a quick reminder that the physical Shop at 5 Peppin Ave, it's last day this year is the 18th December and will re-open on the 14th January 2014.  Of course the Website will still be available to order from.  If you are wanting items for Christmas, do keep in mind that the Couriers will be busy and with one Cook Strait Ferry out of operation the freight to the North Island may take a little longer.  If you are after last minute things for Christmas, I would advise that Friday the 20th December would be your last day to place a website order so it's in time for placing under the Tree.

If your wish list stretches to a Silhouette Cameo, I have three machines soon to be in stock.  So if you want to start hinting to the nearest and dearest we can arrange for one to under your tree.  A shipment of Silhouette products are soon to arrive along with other items that I need to get on the website.

Hope all your preparations are well under way (in your mind anyway).



No comments: