31/03/2012

Trina McClune is teaching in Nelson!

Yes that's right Trina will be teaching here in Nelson on

Saturday 12th May 2012.

Put that date in your diary and book in now for two fabulous classes.

Layout Class - $45 - Starts 10am

Smash Album Class - $60 - Starts 1.30pm

I'm sure both these classes will fill quickly, so if you are wanting to book in now or wanting any information on them email fiona@scrapboxnz.com and I'll pass you onto the people in the know.

With the classes starting at 10am and you live out of town, it may give you the opportunity of flying in early and have a great day in Nelson and flying home again in the evening - no need for extra expense of accommodation.

Here's a link to Trina's Blog - here you will see her amazing talent and see why you wouldn't want to miss this opportunity with one of NZ leading Tutor's!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I am going and I can hardly wait..,. Cant wait to do the smash book I have big ideas already LOL..Are you going Fiona?

Fiona said...

Not sure at this stage - may have the shop open all day instead!

Elaine ( a.k.a. Nana E) said...

Yep, I am also going, will be great...