16/12/2010

Schools Out !!!

Is that a good thing or not, the arguments have already started!

End of the school year for my girls yesterday. End of an era for my eldest as she is off to intermediate next year. Her teacher finished at school as well and moves to Christchurch. Today she is getting married. I helped out quite a bit throughout the year and decided to give her a special leaving present. I made her a Gate-fold Mini Album.




Products used were

Papers: My Minds Eye Black Damask Flocked
Kaisercraft
Lilac Avenue Violet , Label on front of album is from Bella - Amore Unity Tags

Cardstock: Forget-me-not, Cream Puff

Embellishments: Ivory Buds n Bows ribbon, Black Satin ribbon, Martha Stewart Punches, Maya Road Trinket Pins - Vintage Pearl, Green Tara White Roses and Kaisercraft Pearls.

All products are found over at Scrap Box NZ

No comments: