13/01/2010

Hi All...

...just a general post to let you all know that we are still here. Fiona and I are still in holiday mode, and good things take time. So the challenges will begin again next month. The first challenge will be set on the 1st of February. Hmmm...now I must come up with some challenges to keep you all interested. Doh!!
They will be run on a fornightly basis here on the blog like last year. I know most of you are scrapbookers, but I will throw in a few non scrapbooking challenges from time to time. This will keep you all on your toes.
Just in case you locals haven't caught up. I will be running some classes from home beginning mid February. Details of these can be found--->HERE
Please email me from the link on the right hand side of my blog to register your interest.
Hope you are all having a great week and check back soon for more info on the challenge.

No comments: