02/12/2009

Making Memories 'Mistletoe Collection'

I was fortunate enough to be given some product to play with. So here are my creation.


The first two photos show a mini album that is all ready for those festive photos. I have used the KaiserCRAFT Bauble Album and papers from Making Memories 'Mistletoe' Collection, plus rhinestones from KaiserCRAFT The ribbon and cardstock are from my own stash, and all the elements have been cut using the Silhouette.
The second example is a decorative gift box that I have made using MM glitter big red dots I have used almost one full sheet and the template is my own design. I have made this before, but it is so easy and big enough to get a good amount of goodies inside it.







...Remember

***December Monthly Special***
15% off all Embellishments,
Beyond the Page
& Mini Albums






No comments: