22/09/2009

More Yummy Product...

...yes I have been fortunate enough to have another play with some of the new product lines that are starting to filter through.

So I have come up with this little number using the Tis the Season line of papers from Bo Bunny

I used every last scrap of paper for this project and I made full use of the patterns in the paper and the sheet of tags, that it was not necessary to use very many embellishments. I have used the Blackboard Album from Cosmo Cricket, then stamped, inked, made pockets and flaps for messages and photos. I finished it all off with some co-ordinating ribbon, which I have tied around the album ring. I just love the bright cheery colours, reminiscent of a summer Christmas. (Even though I have stamped it with snowflakes-Oh well)

Hope you are having a great week:) I will try to post the Thursday Top Tip on time again this week.

No comments: