13/05/2009

New Papers & Ribbons Arrived

Hope you were spoilt for Mothers Day! We mothers should be appreciated everyday for the work we do! I received two lovely handmade cards from my daughters and then spent the day with them at Kaiteriteri. It was great! Oh did I say I got breakfast in bed too!

Hope you've been checking in on the "What's New" in the shop, coz I've been buying!!! Lovely papers for preschool boys from Three Bugs in a Rug - Snips & Snails range. Frogs, caterpillars, snails and turtles in blues, greens, browns and tans. Just Great. My Minds Eye have brought out a lovely selection of paper in the French Flea Market range. Blue, green, and brown hues. Some girls colours are coming! Spots and strips - orange, pink, blue and purple.

Keep an eye out for the new ribbons - I was very excited when they arrived from America. They are just gorgeous. Just in case you didn't know I'm a ribbon girl! I've just started listing them and the price start from $1.00 They are sold by the metre. Don't forget the sale for May with 20% off makes the ribbons very reasonable.

How's the inspiration for the challenge going? Still got another week so if you haven't got started still heaps of time.

Until later
Happy Scrapping

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I saw the ribbons IRL for myself they are just gorgeous.. Thanks Fiona