01/03/2009

March is here already

Can't really believe it's March already but here it is. For this months sketch I chose one that's a little different with a circle as the outline. Remember it's only a guide or starting point so take the basic idea and create your version of it.


Here's my interrpretation: I didn't have any portrait photos printed that I wanted to scrap so I turned the photo around and moved the embellishment cluster. Just a quick basic layout as I'm trying to limit the time I am spending on each layout at the moment. To just stick it down and go with it instead of contemplating it's placement for I don't know how long then changing my mind altogether (I am not generally a fast scrapper!) Was nice to finish a project in one sitting.

Supplies used were: Making Memories cirucular paper, Websters Pages paper, Basic Grey Periphery paper and Urban Priarie stickers, Prima flowers, Cuttlebug butterfly die, Carolees Creations alpha stickers, Maya Road sheers, Autumn leaves stamps and some ribbon.






1 comment:

The Thought Whisperer said...

The Thought Whisperer checked your site.