05/10/2008

Christmas Cheer....

With Christmas looming at what seems an alarming rate, I thought that I would share some simple Christmas cards. Our lives are busy enough and I know that some of you out there like to add a personal touch to your card and gift giving. But as Christmas approaches and the change into summer, our lives seem to increase in gear. With summer approaching, comes BBQ's, school concerts, exams, holidays, work festivities and the like. So here are a couple of cards using two pieces of cardstock, patterned paper, cuttlebug (snow dots) some stamps & ink & a piece of organza ribbon. Voila!! You now have two quick and simple cards.

This second card also has two Imaginisce Snowflowers attached to the front, using a white brad.

TFL:)

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Very nice they are too ... now I just need a little more time to whip some into shape.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cards julia. I may need some new supplies to play around with some of your ideas.