07/04/2008

Reasons Why?




People have varying reasons why they take up the fabulous art of scrapbooking. For me it was 'an out' as I suffered Post Natal Depression once Emma was born. I started when she was about six months old and I haven't looked back. It started as personal therapy then raged into an addiction. I will always look out for that perfect photo to scrap or that item to alter, I will give almost anything ago. Now that I have the website to run my days of scrapping are few and far between, but I enjoy it more because I never know when I'm going to get that next chance. So for the first time in a while I thought that I would share a couple of my creations that I have managed to get completed!!

The Easter Layout was a sketch that Carol set for some of the forum members of Scrap Box NZ, (which I finally completed!!) and the two photos of the card (outside and a pocket on the inside) I made for my sister who turns 30 today. Happy Birthday sis. I used Basic Grey's Infuse papers (Salt & Season) and a piece of lilypad cardstock.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love your layout,nice to see you scraping lol
...Carol...

Liddy said...

Love the card, and that layout is so cool, great to see you having time for some play too.