01/01/2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


To all out there in blog land. A new year, and to start the new year it is a beautiful hot day in sunny Nelson. To most my New Years eve celebrations were a little boring. But to those in scrapland the best. I had a quiet night at home scrapping, aah yes heaven. I have completed my first LO for 2008 and as I said a good start. I have decided to up the anti on myself and really put a lot into my scrapping. This year my goal is to be published (Up2Scrap maybe). Also to those of you who left comments on my blog since I started it late in the year, Thanks... and keep the comments coming. Even though I may not reply to comments I do read them.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the page Vicki, that photo is gorgeous, I wondered what you would do with it. What a good start to the New Year, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout! Good luck with your scrapbooking goal for 2008, I'm sure if you put your mind to it you will achieve it!

Happy New Year to you & your family.