04/09/2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Yes there THAT word. Well after all it is September. Spring time, and before you know it there will be BBQs, Christmas Do's the beach and Christmas. So I'm off to an early start (for the first time ever) So here is an idea that I have come up with for those that like just a touch of Christmas.

All I have done for this is cover a toilet roll with cardstock for the trunk, used a half circle for the tree top and decorated accordingly. I have used Mod Podge on the tree and sprinkled it with glitter to give it that snow look. But unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice. The patterned paper is from the Infuse collection by Basic Grey. I have used Bazzill Bitty Blossoms, and Green Tara flowers, plus some KaiserCRAFT Rhinestones (Silver) and buttons from my own stash. Plus a spare piece of Tailored Ribbon from Scrapworks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!