25/09/2008

A little something Chrismassy

Hi, Brenda here. Both Julia and Dallas are away for the weekend so I thought while they are away, we should play! I have a small but fun challenge for you all.

To actually achieve the Christmas creations/cards etc that I want to, I need to start early or by December time has flown out the door and any chance of some handcrafted Christmas touches are gone with it. So to get me going I have made a couple of Christmas themed tags. It's just a small start but at least it's a start right? The challenge for you is to take the plunge into the festive season and create a tag to get you started too. It can be a gift tag, something to hang on the tree or a tag that you could use on a card. Just something little so it's not too time consuming. Take a picture and either upload them in the gallery or email it to me (bponder@slingshot.co.nz). I will put some on the blog here to inspire us and there will be a couple of RAKs given out that are drawn randomly. Every tag gets one entry.

I made these 2 tags this afternoon while my kids slept

Naughty & Nice:
Bazzill Bling cardstock, Swirl cuttlebug embossing folder, Making Memories chipboard, Scrapworks paper, Imaginisce stamp, Kaisercraft bling and Prima crystal swirl.



Joy snowflake:

Bazzill Bling cardstock, Spots & Dots cuttlbug embossing folder, Scenic Route paper, Imaginisce glitter snowflack, Kaisercraft bling, Making Memories chipboard, Heidi Grace pin and ribbon.

So get creating some Chrismassy tags and upload them to share the ideas with others.

There will also be some sales in the shop over the weekend too!

I am also going to start a thread in the forum for any Chrismas crafting ideas that you like to do or have seen and can share with the rest of us.

So have a great weekend and I can't wait to see these Christmas tags!!


No comments: