08/09/2008

Mmmm Ambrosia...

Not only is Ambrosia one of my favourite desserts, but I think it is also becoming one of my favourite current paper ranges. The colours are not ones that I often find myself working with but I ave really enjoyed working with these oranges, yellows, reds and grey tones.

Here are a few pics of what I have done with this gorgeous paper range:






Spread Your Wings - all BG Ambrosia except Prima flower, Kaisercraft pearls, ColorBox ink with clear glitter on top of the chipboard alphas which are also Basic Grey and Autumn Leaves border stamp.



I found this cute bag on my Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge. Was fun to make and there are other shaped ones aswell. The stamp is an Imaginisce one and the rubons are Heidi Swapp fuzzy rubons, flowers are Prima.



Flower is Imaginisce.
All the papers, alphabet stickers and diecut stickers on these projects are from Basic Grey's Ambrosia range: Marmalade, Pome, Smoke, Winsome, Diecut stickers and alphabet stickers.


2 comments:

Julia Ryder said...

Oh boy!!!! these are just FANTASTIC Brenda, you have done the Ambrosia Range justice. Well Done.

dallas said...

stunning!! Absolutely gorgeous!!