10/08/2008

Plodding Along...

I haven't blogged in a few days, I apologise for that. Work seems to get in the way of precious scrapping time. Which leads me to the unanswered question of whether we live to work or work to live. The balancing act of running two business's and two dependant children is a challenging one. But I do appreciate the time I have to scrap. I find it far more enjoyable when I know I can set a little time aside for me to induldge in what has become my addiction. So I share with you the layout that I have completed based on Dallas's great sketch.


I really enjoyed doing this layout and I can credit Brenda for letting me have a play with her Cricut cartridges. Plus I downloaded the CK Becky Font from Creating Keepsakes. I did originally have a little trouble trying to find the right papers to do this layout, but these papers from Crate Paper just made the photo of my DD pop. I think that I have finally settled down to a style I can call my own. It has only taken 3 and a half years.
I am currently working on a star mini album for a friend who went back to Scotland to live. So the girls from play-group and I have started to put this together to send her for Christmas. I will share this with you all once I have put the finiishing touches to it.
Well Monday again tomorrow, the start of another week, so have a good one. And for all of you attending SENZ, not long now, and I can't wait to meet some of you.

No comments: