01/08/2008

Creative Mood

This first one is a tribute to our dear old dog Milo. These photos were taken just the day before we had him put down. Infuse has to be one of my all time favorites. I have used lots of foam tape to give this lots of dimension. I have created this layout on a 12x12 canvas and used thinline MDF to mat the photos on.





Iv'e been in a particularly creative mood lately, and so use every spare moment I can go to my craft room and just be creative. So I thought that (yet again) I would share some examples of my work.


This card has been inspired by Melissa Phillips, she make the most fantastic cards, you can check out her work here http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/

The colours in this photo finally got me round to using some of the Boxer range of papers. I think that they are just the right colour combo for this layout.

No comments: