21/09/2012

New papers loaded

Some brilliant new papers have been added to Scrap Box NZ store - check them out here.  Some have been around for a little time now, but they are just gorgeous and I've been asked to bring them in for some clients.  

My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart -I've always loved these papers and now they are here, absolutely great for scrapbooking.

My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - Bumble Bees, Doilies and Flowers - Pink, Yellow & Creams


Simple Stories - Documented and Awesome - These are wonderful 4x6 journalling cards that were used in a Smash Album class I did with Trina McClune.  Awesome Collection are great for adding to Boys pages.


Have a look at the other NEW products that have been added.  Yay the Sun's here for the weekend - have a great one!

No comments: