28/09/2012

In my element

Greetings!  Good to see that Spring is finally here.  Today the sun is shining.  Let's hope that this carries on into the school holidays which are coming up here in New Zealand.
 
A friend recently seeded an idea for me... the idea of scrapbooking myself.  I don't often scrap me.  I am more focused on my boys, but as she said- my boys will want to know my story.  True.  So today a LO of me, doing what I love.  Photos were taken by Brenda M. :)
 


Most of the products you see on my LO can be purchased from Scrap Box NZ.  That lovely big butterfly was cut using my silhouette Cameo.  These can also be ordered through SB NZ. 

7 comments:

topkatnz said...

Beautiful Sally. That butterfly is gorgeous:)

Vicki said...

You are popping up all over the place Sal, whoo hoo go you. Fab layout. :)

Trace said...

YAY!

Elaine ( a.k.a. Nana E) said...

Wow, this is great Sally...
So nice to do a l/o of you/me occasionally....

Brenda said...

AWesome LOve it!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

very 'noice' ... no reason why you can't scrap yourself more often...

Sally said...

Thanks everyone :)