01/10/2010

School Holiday's

We have just got back from nearly a week at Para Para, Golden Bay. Didn't have the best of weather but still got time on the beach, whitebaiting, walks and heaps of reading done. We left sunshine today and as it always happens another couple of great day of weather are coming their way. Never mind, we all needed a break and that's what we got which was great.

We had no computer or cell phone coverage, so I appoligies to all that entered in the sketch challenge and have had to wait to find out the results. It was the first time that I have scheduled a post on the blog to appear when I wasn't around, and unfortunately me or technology but I left off the entry below. I am really sorry and therefore will let you know the winner of this challenge tomorrow.




No comments: