10/10/2010

A Girly Layout...

...I promised yesterday that i would show you a beautiful layout using some of the new product that Fiona has in store. So here to the layout that I created using these lovely papers. Fiona is right in saying that the photos on the site don't do them justice. You will just have to see them for yourself.




Products I have used are:
Market Street "Love" Beautiful Paper, Green Tara Flowers in 7cm, 5cm, and 2cm, Making Memories Wedding Deco Pins, Bakers Twine, Green Tara Maple Leaves, Martha Stewart Triple Butterfly Punch and Bazzill Basics Card stock (All from Scrap Box NZ)
Plus miscellaneous products from my own stash: Prima Say in In Studs (Blue), Basic Grey Brads, Urban Prairie Stickers (also from Basic Grey) PaperTrey Ink stamps and Versacolour Ink.

I have folded two of the Green Tara flowers into quarters to give the look of flowers that are not yet quite open.