13/09/2009

Scrapbooking...

...feels good to get back into it for a while. I have been so busy with making cards and gift boxes, that i nearly forgot what scrapbooking was? How sad is that? Anyway Fiona gave me the assignment to work with some of the latest papers that have come into the shop. They are just soooooo yummy. I had so much fun yesterday while it was wet in my craftroom having a 'real' play.

This is what I have come up with using the new December Journal from Websters Pages as well as the new Glazed Holly Flourish Cardstock for the tree. The papers also match well with my own stash of papers from Basic Grey's Wassail range. Here on this layout I have used the cardstock sticker elements from that range and the alphabet stickers. I have cut out the word believe from cardstock using the Silhouette and then used dimensional magic and glitter to highlight the word. These papers don't need a lot of embellishments as they speak for themselves and seems a shame to cover it all up. I have finished the page off with red pearls from KaiserCRAFT.


Now to the sneak peak of what I am working on using the new papers from Bo Bunny's 'Tis the Season'


2 comments:

Brenda M said...

Wow this is a fab L/o. And the word from the silhouette?? I Like it very much. The tree cut out of the glazed Holly is a great idea too..

Esther said...

I have a silhouette too - they are fab, aren't they. Where can I get replacement blades in NZ?