09/10/2008

Two More Finished Projects...

This first one is a simple card that I made using inspiration from Kristina Werner. The full instructions can be found here. The only difference with my card is that I have used clear transparency that I have run through the Cuttlebug using Swiss Dots, and i don't own a Colozzle. So the card is hand cut.


This second piece I have created is based on our own October Monthly Sketch set by Dallas. I have done lots of hand cutting on this one, and just love how the Eva range of papers co-ordinate with the photo. The journaling is printed on transparency overlayed on the pink cardstock. The butterflies are the only elements that have been cut using the tag team die and embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The background spots on the cardstock are stamped on with hot pink paint using the large bubble wrap.



No comments: