12/10/2008

Fantastic Experience...

Yep, SENZ is a fantastic experience. Although I am not allowed to share the projects that were created during the classes I can share some tips that I have picked up along the way, which I will post in at a later date. It is such a fantastic sight and it was nice to be able to meet some people in person. I think that Nic Howard's All You Can Create Card class was by far the best for me, and Nic is such a lovely person and has a wonderful bubbly personality. Great dinner on Friday night organised by Janine (from Sketchbook) and a special thanks to Mandy (she knows who she is) for getting Brenda & I back to the airport yesterday. As a result of what I have learnt along with many others, I have decided to do a Product Spotlight on Glimmer Mist. For those of you who had the chance to use this amazing product, I'm sure it will be a great addition to your scrapping stash. For those of you not so familiar with it. Check back in coming days/weeks for some techniques. You will sure want to get your hands on some after that.

Have a happy Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So its all over Rover for another year. Sounds like a great time had by all.

Anonymous said...

sounds like some serious fun was had at SENZ....and yes glimmer mist rocks, but yet to add any to my stash as can't pick what to get firts