15/07/2008

Tough Decision...

-Milo-
1st January 1995 - 15th July 2008



We as a family have had to make one of the most toughest decisions of our lives. Just a few hours ago our dear old dog Milo was put to rest. He had a great life and at 13, it was time to say goodbye. Phil and I were with him the entire time as he went to sleep for the final time. Without full diagnostics, the vet thought that he had Cushings Disease, and over time was only going to get worse. We wanted to give him some dignity while he still had it. So Rest In Peace old friend we are going to miss you.









3 comments:

Nic said...

RIP Milo - Julia I hope the happy memories you have with him will comfort your family with their loss.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you and the family - that is a really tough decision and I know that it can't have been easy especially when he has been a part of your family for so long.

Anonymous said...

Never an easy decision - Milo will have left a gap in all your lives. I hate making the decision & not having that familiar face around. My thoughts are with you all. I'm sure that Milo will be waiting at Rainbow Bridge!