07/07/2008

New Scrap Box NZ Team Member

Well, Scrap Box NZ has a new team member. Dallas Foley has accepted the position of team member, and will join Brenda Ponder to set challenges/sketches/and basically run the forum. As Scrap Box expands the time I can spend on the forum is very little, so hopefully these two ladies can keep it running smoothly for me. So to both of you good luck, get stuck in and the forum is your free range.


On another note, Phil & I were fortunate enough to do the most fabulous trip through some of New Zealand's most spectacular scenery over the weekend. Our trip saw us take the bus from Nelson to Picton, then straight onto the Tranz Coastal down to Christchurch, where we spent the night. It was an early start on Saturday morning with a wake up call at 5:30am, to catch the Tranz Alpine. Absolutely magic looking country. We were not disappointed by the snow. We had a night in Greymouth, before returning home yesterday. It was a group trip with some that I didn't know, but by the end of it we met some fantastic people.





These photos are of some of the scenery we were able to take in. Plus one of myself and my cousin at Arthurs Pass, a 'group' photo on out last day and my Husband (on left) plus another cousin of mine on the carriage.

1 comment:

Liddy said...

Thanks for sharing your Tranz Alpine photos, I did this last year and it was awesome, we just loved it and seeing your photos reminded me. Something definitely worth doing more than once.