11/06/2008

White Out...


...well sort of, this is what we woke up to this morning. It was completely white with a 3 degree frost. Now I know that we don't get the thick snow that has been falling around the country, but it is cold just the same!!! AND what makes it worse is that during the peak of winter when there is a huge frost our windows freeze on the inside!!! (True) They freeze shut, I guess that is the joys of living in a farm house in the country. So already I am sick of winter.
So I guess with winter well and truly set in, it is time to get out the scrap-booking supplies and curl up inside guilt free. Check out the shop for the amazing new ranges from Imaginisce (Baby Powder and All Kinds of Happy) with its glitter accent and co-ordinating sprinkle brads. Next month will see the launch of 'Monthly Specials' on product lines, so it pays to keep a lookout on a regular basis.
Interest has been high for Scrap Box NZ Team Member Challenge that I have set, and you have until Friday the 4th of July to have completed entries to me. This opportunity will see the winner able to take part in setting the monthly sketch ( and completing an inspirational LO of this). Choose monthly sketch challenge winners and take an active role in the forum and gallery with their inspirational work.
Well my scrap room is almost complete, the painting is finished and the carpet goes down on Friday, Yippee!! Remember for those that are local (or if you are from out of town and in the area) there will be crop nights. I hope to have the first one next month with a fun night planned and specials on some product lines, but more planning is needed and I will give details closer to the time.
I think this is the longest post on my blog that I have done, so I wont bore you anymore.
Julia

1 comment:

Nic said...

bbbrrrrrrrrr! that is a good frost! not so bad if you get a decent day on the other side of it, but if it never gets over 3 or 4 degrees it can get really old really fast! LOL