16/06/2008

Better Late Than Never...



I know that the sneak peak of July's Monthly Kit is late (24hrs) but it is better to be late than never at all, right? We had a very busy day yesterday with Jaden's birthday and by day's end both kids were pretty knackered. So here is the kit for July - Funky Vintage. Create a beautiful keepsake album from yesteryear with this kit. The kit will go on sale as from the 1st July, retailing at $47-90. Great value for what is in these kits.




Here are a few photos of Jaden's big day yesterday.


As you can see by the last of these photos, the boys were in my new craft room. They had a ball in there with all Jaden's toys. And I have to admit that I am pleased it is now finished!! I will post some photos of my room next time as I would like to show you all photos of what it looks like during the day.

1 comment:

Nic said...

hey there's my birthday buddy! Wish we'd had sausage rolls for mine Jaden!! Lucky you getting to use mum's new craft room for party central!